Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Special Tribute 25/10/11 ^^,

Assalamualaikum ^^,
To you especially..


My dearest sister, Sarah Sakeenah..


Well.. HAPPY 15th BIRTHDAY my dearest sister!


I have so many things I wanna wish you but most importantly.. 
May Allah bless your life now and forever because we can't live in this world without His blessing.
I also want to say that now, being 15.. 
Things are not getting any easier.


You will find out that the person you trust, fail you..
The dream you build, crash in front of your eyes..
One that you love, can't possibly be by your side forever..


And at one moment of time,
Things just didn't make any sense and you feel like giving up..
Well, always know that Allah will eternally be there for you.


My years of being a 15 years old was hard.
I'm not sure of yours will be..
But always know.. 
That the more you gain, the more you lose..








Always, always obey your parents because without them, who are you?
Learn that we have to understand their action before judging them.. 
And they always know whats best for you..
So trust them..
They won't forever be here, you know?


Try to look at life at different direction..
Never question them..
But find the good in them..
I know you can..


Lastly,

You are very much love by everyone..
Don't ever give up and stand your ground..


And I hope you like the presents..
You can have all three dresses if you want ^^,


Love & kisses,
Your sis,
MJ.. 


p.s: Damon is still mine.. you can have Klaus ;p


pps: This is the pix i try to send you..







2 comments:

Shah_MdNoor said...

salam..bw kek bfdy balik kuis skali nnti...hehehe

Maryam Jameelah said...

Haha.. kalau still ad.. =p