Monday, October 17, 2011

Bokura Ga Ita (We were there..)

Assalamualaikum ^^,
May Allah bless..


This entry is about an anime I just finished watching few weeks ago. 
I thought on updating it before but it slips my mind countless time. Hee~




So basically, this is the synopsis of the story: 

Nanami Takahashi, a 15 year old high school student, falls in love with and begins dating the most popular guy in school, Yano Motoharu. However, their relationship is not easily maintainable. Yano's past, as well as the complex emotions they bring up, make it difficult to be completely honest about how he feels. Caught in the middle are Yuri Yamamoto, the younger sister of Yano's now dead ex-girlfriend, and Takeuchi Masafumi, Yano's best friend. Yuri's past with Yano goes deeper than one might suspect and her feelings run deeper than she portrays in public. Takeuchi cherishes Yano's friendship, but at the same time, he may lose it for someone dear to him. Nanami must search deep inside herself and find her true feelings for Yano while being able to trust and accept Yano's feelings for her as well, deciding if Yano is indeed the one for her or if someone else can provide better solace. Along the way Nanami will get tips from her love infatuated friends, Mizu and Taka. 
Well, basically the story is like a high-school romance + slice of life + shojo?
It's about this girl, Nana falling inlove with the popular guy, Yano whose ex-girlfriend died in a car accident.
Through out the episode, there's the ups and down involving Yano's bestfriend, Take and Yano's ex-gf sis, Yamamoto. 
It's really sweet and for those whose a bit chessy with the whole high-school love thingy, well.. This anime is right for you!


What's the 'catch'?


Well,
Yano, the hero of the story, strongly remind me of him.
It's not just the way he smiled but the whole annoyin', intoxicating, bi-polar attitude thingy.
And the way he won't answer a question directly..
And each time Yano react on something, I would be like.. "Okayy, that's just like him."
And you know what's worse?
It keeps on pulling me towards those memory files I so hoping I wouldn't have to remember.


You see,
Being around him was never easy for me.
Yea, he made me smile when I so wanted to be angry with him but he also made me cry when I tried my best not to.
Harsh isn't he?
But I won't blame him. 


Because..
At that moment of time,
When I was with him and those memories..
They really did happen.
I used to always smile when he sms-ed me, for no ultimate reason.
I used to fight with him thinking he's the most impossible person on earth.
I used to cry at night thinking of how he hurt me that I can't possibly think of ever breathing.


Those things happened.


And at that moment. We were there. 
Even if I denied so much about it,
It'll never be erased, maybe forgotten.






And also there's Nana's quote that I used to write in my diary like :

"He's so shameless, stuck up, irresponsible, and impossible to deal with.. but I love him a whole lot. "
(yea, except I didn't say love.. or did I? Hmm..)

And Yano's quote that makes me think:

"Someone once said that memories are just fractions of mind, when we remember; we fiddle these fractions around in what we think the right way. Therefore, memories are creations. To remember means to dream... And memories themselves are nothing more than mere illusions."
(It means that our memories, they aren't the best evidence of all. So don't relies on them too much. For all you know, it might just be your imagination.*Oh yea! I'm deep!*  )

Lastly, a quote I agree the most, by Take:

"If it's going to be a relationship of hardship and mental agony, you should put an end to it."

I can totally relate to those.
After all, we were all there before.

Well, that's all. Its like 12am now and I think of going SG 2morrow.Ja ne!

-MJxx


No comments: