Monday, October 10, 2011

Contest Gadis Berpurdah by Cik Tomato

Assalamualaikum ^^,
May u b in Allah's blessing...


Well, the title stated about ‘Contest Gadis berpurdah’ / ‘Face-veil contest’ by a lovely blogger, cik tomato
Hee~ So, I was tagged by my roomate/classmate, Teha and well, it was a very interesting contest. 
You see, I always wanted to wear a veil. It’s like my secret dream or something so when I saw this contest.. I was like, ‘Why hasn’t anybody make this before?’ 



So basically, Cik Tomato is a genius. Haha.




Click Here to enter ^^




Here’s the banner for the contest. Frankly speaking, this is my first contest I entered in the blogger world. Hee~ that’s why I feel abit new to all this. I usually write to express. ^^, .


Here’s the photo for this competition:


.

.

.

.

.








It was taken a while back like early this year. An experimental thingy. Hee~  So, I hope I win.. well, no.. haha.. I browse around some other contestant and theirs was superb. So I humbly bid this photo in a hope to have fun since its my first time. Hee~ So If I win then tnx. ^^,


Here who I wanna tag:


Aishah
Raja
Amelia
Zirah *I’m not sure if teha already tagged her, but the contest said nothing about can’t tagged the same person twice so…*
Jihah


That’s all. Oh, and good luck on your STPM.. May you have the best result. 


-MJxx

4 comments:

Tropical Ice Cream said...

mata awak macam lisdawati .gud luck ^^

nooghulegha said...

gudluck dear. join jugak >.<

:: My BeAuTiFuL wOrLd :: said...

salam kenal dear :)

good luck ya? :)

Maryam Jameelah said...

@sarah.. hee~ yeke? xpna tau.. tnx! awk jgkk!

@Noorul.. tnx~ gdluck utk awk gakk!

@YNA.. salam knal ^^, gd luck gakk..