Saturday, October 1, 2011

In the kitchen with yours Truly ;)

Assalamualaikum ^^, (new bunny-ear emoticon invented!)




This is what happened when you let Maryam in the Kitchen.
Even if there's not much things to be cooked.
Confuse?
Okayy, so we restart back from the beginning.


Last night Mom was down with a cold. So I was left in-charge of dinner.
Mom knows there's not much in the fridge and so does dad.
Because Mom were so busy this week that she didn't have time to buy the weekly groceries.
Home delivery was the first suggestion but no one wants to call Pizza hut, KFC or Dominos and the menu has nothing interesting on plus it was already quiet late.


So dad said, 'Masak je pape..'
And I was like.. "okay"
Mom asked to cook something simple with eggs and prata that we had.
But I didn't always follow what I was told.
So I scan around the almost empty fridge and cupboard and an Idea came.


I made a meat scramble eggs using the 2 patties and a lil mincemeat (daging cincang) left.
A mushroom soup that I found hidden in the cupboard that who-knows-since-when.
5 piece of prata in the freezer that I sliced into two.
And some fries that I topped it up with cheese.


The half-eaten cheese fries. I know, the fries seems diff.
That's it. All from leftover of last month stuff that I combine to make a complete dinner. Sorta.


Oh and Dad said I was 'impossible', to be able to create dinner when nothing is left. *He always has faith in me*
Well I say, I just like to mix and match.
With food, with words, with color.. Anything.
After all, I live with "Anything but Ordinary"


Oh and here's something to share:
This is the diff. of a graded and non-graded eggs.. hee~




-MJxx

No comments: