Saturday, October 29, 2011

=// 26/10 Outing! \\=

Assalamualaikum ^^,
It's a calm night isn't it? 
I mean without the firecrackers popping every minute and ruin my peace -.-' 

Today has been AWESOME! (Yesterday, I mean.. because I wrote the first part and got sleepy -.-')
Haha.. not because it's Deepavali or anything because its a freakin' Holiday!
And my sis is home, so we have a complete family dayy out.

It started when my dad announce that we're going to Desaru on the 26/10..
But the car gave some unexpected problem..
So, only a few km left to reached our initial destination my dad said we have to turn around..
It was kinda a bummer since the last time I went there was when I was 10 and got my ear stud and it happened to be my birthday so Desaru really is a memorable place..

So, we U-turn and headed back to town and stop awhile for lunch..
And then we headed to Angsana mall which was like, beside my house?
We headed to the Badan bookstore which was one of the attraction there..
I mean, Malaysia aren't really filled up with bookstore and Badan seems to be one of the biggest one around.. 


And we're there for 10 minutes when my mom said she and Dad need to go to Kia Hospital (the repair shop actually, its an inside joke) to give the car a check-up..
But we, my siblings and I apart from Mus decided to stay there because the repair shop was kinda boring..

So then, we had our sibling-adventure for 3hrs and here's the result:


Yey! CANDIDzz

 I wore pretty much white-pink outfit.. It was a Korea style dress that I bought in SG for 10bucks..
So does my sister's dress.. But hers was 15bucks.. 
It was a birthday gift, actually..



Ohh.. I just love the photo below.. 
Its been a long time since we took photo together from a giant mirror in Reject shop.. haha..



It was so much fun doing thing together and since it was a birthday celebration, we went to a cake shop afterwards and guess what?? 




I found Macron! Yup, freakin' Macron..!

It didn't sell all by itself but on top of this Cappuccino Mousse and it was like rm3.90..
I didn't eat or drink Cappuccino but I bought it because its the last and only Macron there..
Ohh.. I think fate just bought me and my dear Macron together~ *sigh* 


Oh, and I also bought the new Maybelline Baby lips.. 
I saw it in the Adv. and was like.. whoa~ Must get those!
Because its freakin' nice! I meant the packaging and design..
Haha.

Well.. I wanna continue watchin' Vampire Diaries and PACK my freakin' clothes because I'm goin' back KUIS 2morrow.. 

Salam..
-MJxx



No comments: