Friday, October 14, 2011

Waiting & news to SHARE!

Assalamualaikum ^^,

I don't know why but I always get inspired after reading another person's blog.
I just read, urm, his blog and I must say, I'm quite impress with the way his life is and the way he writes.

Right before I on blogger, I had like 1001 things to write..
But when I did on it, its like I have major writer's block or something.

Vampire Diaries s3 poster..

I'm actually waiting for VD (Vampire Diaries S3E03) to upload.
You know, it took us ages to wait for the load!
I'm not sure if its the Net or the Video itself.

Actually there's some things I wanna share with you guys..

You know I'm on holiday right now, right?
As in, the semester break.
Well, quite frankly speaking..
This holiday I didn't spend time not doing anything.

I actually work for the past two weeks and yes, I received my payment too though its not much..
And I gave it to my dad to pay for my fees. I'm not telling this to brag or something but to actually make a few things clear.
Because:
1- I want to train myself giving my salary to my parents so one day I can give a huge amount that they won't have to work hard anymore.

2- My parents paying for my tuition fees actually makes my guilty conscious grow. But I know I'm not able to pay it myself so helping them even a cent, actually meant alot to them who have other things to pay and their own personal stuff to get.

3- I feel like a freakin' adult giving my salary to my parents. Haha!

That's one thing I wanna share...

Hmm, oh and I trained myself to play around with styles. Hee~
You know, I have like 100*metaphoric* clothes in my closet that I seldom wear or know about its existent because I don't know when or how to style it but now I do. Haha..
And I'm pleased with the results but I don't have pictures to share it with you guys, sorry..

Lastly..
I've learn new things this past weeks and I've begin writing back so..
I'll try my hardest to make that dream come true.
^^,


-MJxx

No comments: