Friday, October 14, 2011

What? Macrons!

Assalamualaikum ^^,
May you be blessed by Allah..


So you might be askin'.. What? Macroni? Typo ke?
No, no.. It's not a mistake. Its actually, really Macrons.


What the heck is this Macron thing?


Well, Macron is the picture shown below. 
It's not a toy or decoration but a type of pastry/cake..
It's soo delicious and right now I was craving for some so whoever know where to find it..
Do tell.

Colorful Macrons!


It's not really common here in Malaysia and they only place I available is thru online.
Well, there's some available in KL's cafe..


Macrons was actually from French which the origin is somewhat unknown between Italy or Paris..
But the origin of me liking this Macrons is thru Cafe Life!
I know freakin' weird isn't it?


I don't remember if I tasted it or before but I think I might have not knowing its Macrons.
The taste is somewhat like Dorayaki.. 
You know, Doraemon's Dorayaki?
Awesomeeee~



I guess that's all my rants for today, or right now. 
Hee~
I hope I dream of some Macrons tonite..
Woo~


-MJxx

No comments: