Saturday, October 8, 2011

Dream of mine ^^,

Assalamualaikum guys!


Well, I've always had this dream that I kept bottling in.
That is, to travel & to study abroad
But mostly to study abroad because I did the traveling before.



It's always been a dream of mine to further my studies somewhere with four seasons like UK or somewhere in Europe.
Because I wanted to experience being in other's country and feel what it's like..
to wake up and see snow covered in your pavement,
to have different religious and races classmates and learn their lifestyle,
to  have those noble prize Professors as your lecturer,
And to just experience life!


Though they are cons to this kind of dream like..
Money..
Being far away from my family.. like, I've been away from them before but just imagine.. being able to see them few times a year and to not be back for Hari Raya*Just thinking of the 'airport scene' makes my eyes watered for awhile there.* 
Religious factor.. Being in a country where your religious isn't dominating makes your bond grew tighter or lose depends on which part you choose on taking.
Homesick.. Missin' your country for some awkward reason that you feel like you missing all sorts of stuff there including the most insignificant thing.


Oh, and I've been to Australia before so it's not like I never experience living in a different country.
It's just that, imagine studying there
The University they have and since I'm taking English Language..
Imagine just who the lecturers might be.
And what program they offers you. 


Well, as they say.."Don't dream unless you have the intention to act on it." 
Well, I will.. I'll try my hardest to score and I'll pray to Allah if its the best for me.. InsyaAllah. Pray for me too, will ya? 


-MJxx

2 comments:

najlaa said...

insyaAllah you'll be able to study abroad, AMIN!

Maryam Jameelah said...

@najlaa.. InsyaAllah.. hee~ tnx!