Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Poetry, The art of words..

Assalamualaikum readers! ^^,
May you be in Allah's blessing..

As you might all know,
Poetry is like writing something using ambiguous words or words that is not explained directly.
It has its own aesthetic value that came differently form each writer.
Poetry is not hard to make nor is it easy..
Because sometimes you might think that you have given out the purpose but you haven't and sometimes you already did gave out the purpose but you're unaware of it and keep on telling until you confuse them.



Not everyone can write a good poem nor not anyone can understand poems well.

And, not everyone likes poem.Thats given.
For me, I was gifted with the ability to understand poem but not that deep and to write poem although I don't think its any good but atleast I did it and I'll improve later on. ^^,


  • When did I start?


I don't really remember exactly when and how but I do remember that when I was first introduced to poetry, I fell in love with it in an instant and I wrote lots and lots of it despite my grammar and spelling errors and sometimes I let people read it (oh, I'm very sensitive in letting people read my 'work') and even if I know some of them didn't understand, they still smile and ask me to keep on writing. My sister would always read what ever poems that I read and it touched me. That no matter how bad you are, or how insignificant you think it is.. It always matters to someone, whether you know it or not. 



  • Why poetry?



It's the combination of my two favorite thing.. Art + Word.



  • What kinds of Poetry?



The kind that makes people think twice? 
Haha. No. Abt life, love, hurt, etc...
But I like to write my Poetry based on my experience and based on things that I have a stand on.



  • Urm, isn't poetry for the 'Jiwangsss'?



Hmm, no.
Poetry is a way to express about something.
Though nowadays people would use Music, Movies and Blogging.
I still like express it in a form of Poetry.



  • Soo.. what did you gain from writing Poetry?



Oh, alot!
For one thing I improved on my English.
For another, as far as I get with writing poem.. There's 3 things I can agree with:


1-I know that when I write poem, I simply let my pen dance on my paper while my heart direct it. So it came sincerely, authentically from my very heart.


2- I tend to understand more on what I write, the topic and such.


3- Experience. Gaining those make me more sure on making a path.


Well, that's all I guess. Oh and I'm not ashamed of my love towards Poetry. No matter how much people make fun of it ^^,


p.s, This is a link to my.. Poetry Blog? I don't know what to call it. Haha!


-MJxx



No comments: