Sunday, October 23, 2011

Freakishly Stupid -.-'

Assalamualaikum ^^,
May Allah Bless..


Since I changed my template and didn't put the follow button below exp. 4 the 'Tumblr-like'..
People said they already follow me but my follower number did not increase so I was like.. why?


And I've found it!


I took the code from a certain blogger and guess what? 
When people press the follow button, they didn't actually follow me..
But instead, they follow that blogger's blog instead.


I'm not sure if she purposely do that 
or 
she already did ask me to change the ID no. but I forget..

So people..
Check it out, a Reverse Zoo.. lol.
If you're in the same situation as me.. check your ID if you have the 'tumblr-like' follow button to see if its yours or the person-you-took the HTML code from.

-MJxx


No comments: