Monday, October 24, 2011

Shop! Shopper! Shopping!

Assalamualaikum ^^,
People who I love dearly..

Since I'm still in my depress/ down mood from the room reservation thingy..
I wanna write about something that always, always distract me from my problem..
Exp. it might added more problem of its own.. 
Huu~ nevermind that.

So.. SHOPPING!

Yup2.. the thing I think is inside my blood or something being a Singaporean child and a girl!
Haha.
When I was staying in Singapore, shopping malls are like my place where I go when I'm down and feeling low.
Because its pretty easy there to go anywhere you want without transportation limit.

I found this dress online! Really want it so BADLY..

I remember when I was 14
My teacher read my diary and I wrote something about him that he didn't like and he humiliated me infront of the class by throwing my diary back at me..
I was so depressed that after school I went straight to the shopping mall and spend ALL my money on random things!
And I felt okay afterwards..

And right now..
Since I dun hav my driver license (sad, I know!) and the public transport here is not really in my best view..
I like to shop ONLINE!

Yup!

The advantage of Online Shopping:

1- Gives me more time to think and browse around for cheaper and better quality without shop owner/ assistance staring at you when you're choosing something.
2- I don't have to make a drink stop after being so exhausted walking around the mall.
3- Don't have to get that judgmental look because the thing I'm buying and my appearance doesn't match.

Of course there a disadvantages too.. But you have to look at the bright side right? ;) 

 -MJxx


No comments: