Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Semester Break =X



Assalamualaikum.. xjawab dosa, jawab sygggg!
*Copy paste kak Maria's tagline ;p*

What I wanna rant today is about my Semester Break!
As you can see, college usually give students like a month or so for them to sit home and relax or do something that doesn't require much mentally and physically. 
And so KUIS gave a month for this semester break.


"It's okayy," I thought. Since this semester had been nothing but Hectic because of some post I'm holding. 'Post' here means jawatan ehh.. not the blog post thingy.. 

But But But ... 
Semester break has not started YET plans had been laid out for me and what's worst.. None of them is to my preference.  Can you imagine? The break that I've waited so long for a do nothing month just crash
Okayy, so I'm being a bit Melodramatic here. 

Here's what my 4 weeks break gonna be:

The 1st 2 weeks : I've been asked to relief a teacher in my mom's kindergarten for the 4 years old kids. Its heartbreaking to turn her down so I agree. Beside, I get to see that cute princess girl name Rania who won't stop babble. Oh, and she speaks English. Very fluent.

The 3rd week : I have this Kem Kepimpinan or something so I have to go back KUIS this early. Dang it! I hate camp.. I hope it's just something that doesn't require my stamina that much.

The last week : This requires ALOT of stamina. I was in for the International Sport Competition or something.  Netball. I don't really hate netball but I hate training. It's like we have to do the same thing over and over again.  + I'm gonna be the Faci for next semester intake too. This is the only thing I choose. Y? Because it doesn't matter if I have to wake up early or being scolded or watev.. I just like the feeling of lending a hand to help the newbie

So that just it. Gosh. I was hopping to settle down next semester but yet, semester 3 has not yet ended but semester 4 plans have been coming in. I swear on my last year of being a Diploma student I'm not gonna take any position EVER! 

Here's an inspirational wordart to keep me goin' and 4 me 2 share wiv u guys ^^, :

 
-MJ


No comments: