Friday, November 4, 2011

Quote #3 & Rebekah

Assalamualaikum ^.^v



"Life isn't getting easier, you just get stronger.."

p.s: I'm gonna put Rebekah pictures in every post till next Thursday to display my obsession with her. 

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Who is Rebekah?

She's a character from Vampire Diaries portray by Claire Holtz, an Australian actress. That's why every time she speaks, that accent.. oh, I'm lovin it. Shes an Original Vampire, meaning the First ever Vampire to ever created.. In the story that is.

Why the sudden obsession?

Urm.. because she's awwww-some? Haha. Nahh, I always like an Ice-Princess character. Where deep down she actually care for others but too ego to admit. Kinda like me. Hee~ 

Well.. If you don't know what the TV show is about or haven't watch it.. I recommend it! You won't ever regret. ^^,

Ciao!

-MJxx


No comments: