Sunday, September 4, 2011

~*Letters to Juliet*~

Salam!


I know, sume org bz update about Raya.. Sy sibuk update pasal Movie. Movie yg agak lame lakk tu.. but who cares.. I have like only a few days of Raya Mood then I got bored. This year, people came here more then we go there because we had a transportation problem going in and out of Singapore so people came to see us more then we go there. Though I miss having one of those going in SG moment. Huu~

Anyways, yesterday I watched Kung Fu Panda 2 & Letters to Juliet to well, I just use this to distract myself from studying.. Huu~ Back on, the story is amazing because yes, it was taken in Italy and Verona and the story line is nice with a background story of Romeo & Juliet + they had Taylor Swift's 'Love Story' on but I guess its one of those movies that make you realize something.

It makes me realize that:


  • The person you are married to might not be your soul mate nor the person you thought is the right one for you.
  • That true loves don't have an expiry date. You might be inlove with him when you're a teenager and when you're old and crinkle up; he might still be that prince charming in your eyes. Like Claire and Lorenzo.
  • That you might be the most egoist, realist, coldest person but when love struck, you act like as though it'll go away.. always reckless and unguarded. Like Charlie.
  • That you mustn't give up on searching for that person who holds the other part of your heart.
  • That.. Italy is still beautiful. Damn it. I still wishes to go there and see the Juliet site.
  • That Shakespear is a guy, of course and he writes the most beautiful love story every told and he's a GUY. The species who I though won't understand love at all.
  • And..
  • I still didn't know how true love feel because I never experience one.

I cried 3 times during the movie because it somehow touches my heart. Well, that's all. Have fun watching if you haven't watch it yet ^_^

MJxx

No comments: