Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Why is it hard 4 Maryam to say L.O.V.E? Hmm...

Salam Eid! 
*I'm going to say this 4 a mth! Hua3..*


I wrote an entry before 'bout love and yes, I'm gonna write another now relate to it. Admit it, no matter where you go, you can't run away from it. It's like part of life or something..



Firstly, no.. I'm not immune to love in fact love is the main reason why I'm still writing today, why I didn't give up being a writer.. because love gave me a strength to keep on writing, and because I write better 'bout love then any other subject. That's just it.


"I'm a writer. I write lies. I probably live in one"


But I  can't say it. I never, EVER in my whole entire life.. Say I love someone. Say I'm inlove with them straight in their face or SMS or write it down. Anything. And I'm not planning on it. 


To say that I never love or like someone is a LIE. I used to like this person and I thought he's THE ONE. You know, like the Knight in Shining Armour who helps the Damsel in Distress *me*. But no. 


I was wrong. Damn it. 


That was one of the reasons why I never said L.O.V.E before. Because I know, the moment my lips let it out, he's the RIGHT guy. The one who held the other part of my Heart. And I don't want to regret  when I said those Sacred Word if we're not meant to be.


I know if I waited for awhile, Allah will gave me the Right one. Like my uncle said, "No matter how hurting or hating you are in this situation.. One day you'll meet Mr. Right and your life will be a fairytale regardless of the hating&hurting before."


So I know that why is it hard for me to said it now.. Because they say that those Sacred Word are only meant for your True Love and yes, I believe in True Love. I was brought up in tales of Cinderella, Snow white and was fed with a lot of Fairytale Happily Ever After to denied it. 


So...






I know that I'm a total anti-saying love now but I'm only anti-saying love in reality. To a real person. Because I don't want to get hurt. :)




That's all from my babble this morning and yes, I wake up early today. *Yey me!*

No comments: