Monday, September 5, 2011

It's been years, huh?

Heyy.. and Salam Eid!
('cuz ya noe, people celebrate it 4 lyk a mth.. -.-')


That's my RBF from lyk we're 7. We met during my 1st year of schooling and we're lyk dang' naughty.. Well, kids.. So we were punished together too.. We aren't close during that time and when I was 8, my family moved to Msia because my dad further his study here at UKM.. 


So, we meet again when I was 13.. At first we're just mere classmates but then, sumhow we got closer because we were assign to sit beside each other and I guess she's the only one who can accept my weird-ness.. haha.


Those are the times where we hung out avter school, go lib, buy stuff 2gether and just being teenagers. And I drop out of school when I was 15, but we continue to contact each other.. and when I was 16, that the year where I was soo free in doing anything that I want and we start hanging out again and I even slept at her house once because I dun want to sleep at my cuzzin hs.. 




That was the moment that we decide on THE BOOK . It's like a secret book where we exchange each time we met and write our secrets and we did write till the book come to its end around our early years of being 17. We then continue it at THE BLOG but it didn't work out much because both of us had things that matter most that year. 


17, I still came to SG often and she came to my hs in JB sometimes and we go library or hanging out at Bugis or Tamp or sum place else but now.. After my years at KUIS.. Haha, ok.. just a year and a half.. *Ckp mcm lame lakk kat kuis..* =p we just contact thru FB and sumtimes Skype and we still talk like we used to.. Hours and hours of stuff.. 


It was fun. 


It's the 1st time I felt of having someone so close that she knows my life without me telling what happened before. 


I decided to write this entry when I accidentally kicked my treasure box under my table where I put all my memorable diaries and stuff and I saw it. THE BOOK. Oh yea, we named it THE BOOK because we didn't know what else to name it. Sound EPIC huh? Haha! I read it and yes, I laughed and smiled and it bring back both memory that I hate to let go.. I wish years later.. I still kept it close to me and I'll give it to my children to read it. And yes, I hope I still am holding on to this Friendship.

After all, we do promise to Travel around the world together, right?

MJxx

Oh, p.s, This is for you:

^_^v

  

No comments: