Saturday, September 24, 2011

Me 'n' my Simplistic!

Salam Eid everyone!
*We have a few more days left.. Da abes puase 6 lom?*

I know the title is grammatically wrong but I'm a writer. We don't write as we were told. Haha! It's suppose to be 'Simplistic and I' but who's watching?

So..

People viewed me as being 'Simple'. Simple style, simple life and simple anything . But my family and close friends know me more. I live a complex life. Simple is just a mask so people won't go ruining my life because of the complexion. 


I make my life look simple because I can't stand those who desperately wanted to fit it. Who's life so lonely that they make their life as an Attention Seeker when everybody knows.. she's FAKE. Sad isn't it?

So back to the topic...

Style?

That's Sis Aisyah Amin. Her Style is freakin' awesome!
My style may look simple but the outfit aren't.
I may not dress like Hana Tajima or Maria Elena because they are have awesome sense of Style. A trendsetter!
But I dress according to me.
Which in any sense, represent my Personality. Being an art person. Which you don't have to dress wacko but a bit of personal touch (like my accessories, bag, etc.) just something that people recognized as being you.

I live in a twist fairytale storyline created by my own mind to reassure me that its okay to always close that eyes and escape. My life is never simple or normal since the day I was born until now.

And I like it that way. ^.^v

No comments: