Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Rindu SG!

Salam Eid!
*I'm doing it.. I'm doing it!*


Firstly! SG bkn SUNGAI ehh..
SG 4 us is SINGAPORE.

My hometown. Where I was born. Where beautiful and bad memories are created. Where I first start being a teenager. A rebellious teenager that is. And it's where I LEARN to enjoy Life.

Semua kwn2 sy kat sne kate dorg Rindu sy. & looking at the pictures, yes.. I miz hangin' out at Bugis where we would window shop and BUgis Street where I would waste my money on dresses I 4got I have. And I miss eating Nachos at the Cinema and drinking BubbleTea.

I miss Long John Silver & eating Old Chung Kee with my friends and I miss shopping with my grandma. I miss sleeping with her too. And eating Fish & chips at Pasir Ris Hawker Center. And watching Malaysia Drama. Oh, I miss that damn irritating Cat.

"We won't know what we love until we lose it."

Oh, and I hate changing Nationality.
I hav nothing against Malaysia.. but I prefer Singapore.

x0x0,
MJ.

No comments: