Friday, September 23, 2011

The Chains & Cuts that Torture Me

Salam Eid~


"Sometimes I just want to break free from all that chains me down and just run..
Run till my heart beats twice as hard..
But I realized that no matter how hard I ran or how far I went..
My wrist will still leave a chain mark I can never get rid of.."


*Sorry 4 the photo.. It's hard 4 me 2 find a suitable 1*

That's what I post tonight on my FB acc. after I read her blog. I know she didn't update frequently but I always read back again and again her previous post and never get bored. It's amazing you know, to have someone like that passing through me life. 


I never fail to memories how her writing pattern goes, 
looking into that Dreamy Eyes and wish we were best friends.
Yea, she has the eye I love most.. not so big cuz I don't like big eyes.. its creepy.


Everyone has a different personality and hers was soothing.. 
Like a fairytale princess who got lost in the middle of reality.. 


Anyway.. 


I just received an email from Fanfiction.net that someone commented on one of my stories. The thing is.. the last time I post any stories there is when I was 15. It's been almost 5 years now. I was really touched when the person commented that "It was a very good story" and that I should continue. 


You see, I've been writing blogs, and stories and post them online where people read&review since I was 13. 
And even though my grammar seems to be the least thing I'm good at preserving.. people like it. 
And i met many friends there online who seems to be as weird as I am ^-^v . 


Here's the link if you ever wonder how I was when I'm 13-16:

MJ's Fanfic Site!

That's all..
Right, title xde kene mengene nan post.. =X

P.s: Oh, and ignore all that childish blabbers.. I was only 15!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay ! dah boleh comment . aku rase aku kenal sape ' die ' tu :)