Wednesday, December 7, 2011

When Literature & Edgar A.Poe combines..

Assalamualaikum ^^,


I haven't been writing for awhile..
Well,no..
Actually I have been writing other stuff but I haven't been updating here in awhile..


Its not that I have writer's block or something..
Its just that I have been busy and whenever I start writing I would stop halfway and didn't published it.
I have lots of draft, mind you.


Olivia Lufkin ^^


Well, I choose today to write and sooo hoping I would publish or post it because I somehow think of my blog being left alone, only wanderers of the lonely night will stop and take a  look at it.
Oh, mind the sooo elaborate choice of words I chose because I had Literature this morning and there was arguments about this one particular story "The Tell-Tale Heart" by Edgar Allan Poe.. 
Its a Gothic Fiction.


Usually I love a good argument, sitting by myself in a corner and smile whenever tension arise but not today somehow...
Well, actually I did smile to myself and laughed a lil' but today's argument was hopeless..
Both parties were..


One was defending something that could not be defend and the other abuse something that was already abused
But it was fun, and irritating
Because I would gladly join in the argument...
If I have actually read it.






Oh, yea.. The one story that interest me the most and brought alot of argument and tension in the class is the only story I forgot to read!
So back from a lil' trip outside campus today, I sat down and put alot of effort and brain into the story.
It was really tiring because I fell asleep with the earpieces in my ears right after I finished the last sentences. 


It was indeed a story that could put alot of flames into the analysis...
Because it's Edgar Allan Poe we're talking about ;-) 

No comments: