Saturday, December 31, 2011

For 2012: Resolution and Summary ;D

Salam'alaik..


B4 u asked, yes.. I'm procrastinating my assignments.
I've been doing it since the last past 3 days, and I've been going around the house with my Translation, Varieties, Lang and Culture file + my Literature book.. Yet, I still haven't finish it yet. Huu~


So, everyone is well aware of the New Year eve..
And my own tradition of New Year Eve, besides playing the 'Next yr game' with my sis and wait till 12 to close my eyes and pretend I'm going through a New Year wave is to write about this year and whats my resolution for next year.
I usually writes them in my Diary but I left it back at KUIS so I'm not able to do so.. Bummer.
Typical Maryam, forgetting stuff.
BUT! it's fine.. this will be a difference somehow ^^,






So, I'm gonna sum up what's up in the years 2011:



  • I became fearless. Yup, even when it sounds epic but its true! Haha. This year I tried new stuff that I never though I would able to do, like being a facilitator for Taaruf, the public speaking thingy, holding up some responsibility and post, do something crazy for myself.
  • I met incredible, amazing people that walk into my life that both stayed and left. People I never imagine befriending, people I never imagine I would have a second though about and people I never imagine that would change my life.
  • I made this blog that help me expanding both my ability to write and to design (haha) and to meet new people that I never thought exist (seriously..).
  • I see life differently, even though not a 360 degree change but it's different. And I get to see the people I love change for the better and it moves me alot. 
  • I HAD THE BEST RAMADHAN! I should put this first. Haha. This year Ramadhan was special!
  • Lastly, 2011 make me much more mature than before. My decision, my advise, my view, my argument, my action.. change a lot than the previous years. 



I'm glad. 
I'm glad that every year means something. 
Every year I gain something. 
Every year I change a bit.
Most of all, I'm glad that I met 2011..
That Allah let me live till now.
Thank you.




And even when I have this unknown feeling for 2012, I still am going to have a resolution!


Maryam's 10 Resolution for 2012!


  1. To get rid of my bad habit! I need not to mention what's my bad habit because everyone have theirs.
  2. To be more.. realistic? Yea, I got to admit that being a dreamer, reality is the least thing I would like to venture but I need to, so.. next year, I hope to be so.
  3. To let go of my childish feelings of crushes, distraction and whatnot dreams even when I know it's impossible but it wouldn't hurt to hope right? ;)
  4. To be more mature .. yea, strike that. I don't need to be more mature because if I am, I'm not Maryam Jameelah. I'm just going to be this serious person who won't stop talking about serious matter. Haha. So, I just need to be more wise. Wise in stuff that I'll be dealing with next year ^^,
  5. To make the best of my last year in KUIS! I don't know what I'm gonna do but I guess being unexpected is sorta my specialty. 
  6. To live life like I'm gonna die tomorrow. So I don't regret the mistakes I'll make, and I won't waste any moment, any time. =)
  7. To follow my Ibadah timetable that I never manage to make this year but insyaAllah, next year I'll try my best to improve my relationship with my Creator.
  8. To atleast get some of my writing/stories done. I don't want to keep on thinking bout it without actually doing it.
  9. To be more, much much more EGO towards guys than before! Haha. Nahh.. I think I froze some of them with my attitude. Maybe next year I'll act a lil' bit nice. Maybe..
  10. To shine and keep on shining towards the impossible and the unknown. Even when people try to bring me down or throw rocks at me, I just won't stop shining ;)))



Well.. That's all.
Lastly, GOODBYE 2011.. WELCOME 2012.
Please be nice to me ^^,


-MJxx

No comments: