Sunday, December 25, 2011

Food Day..! Yum, yum..

Salam Peepz..


Well, I'm not a heavy eater but today had been fun playing around food. 
Haha.. It's not like I was playing it or anything..
And no, I didn't go out to eat..
You know, actually the best food you can get is at home..


So today is a stay-home-day for my family and I apart from my brother.
Of course, I spent the day watching 'Pretty Little Liars', and eating and cleaning some part of the house and I'm not really sure what else... Chatting around? Gossiping?



Okayy, so in the morning I woke up at 10 and wanted to make breakfast but the French loaf was filled with ants.
How I despise them..
But I manage to shoo them out and I made a buttered-toast French loaf after an hour..
And then my Lil' Sis said she wants some pancakes so I made them too with Honey Syrup..
Oh, how I longed for pancakes since I saw them at the KFC a.m menu the day I went back..
=p


We finished eating at around noon.. So much for breakfast..
And I thought that we're gonna skip lunch since the pancakes is alot.
But Mom begin to cook after Zuhur Prayer..


She cooked Egg with Soy Sauce and this French Long Bean, urm.. Boncas? Boncis? in Malay, I'm nt sure..
It was delicious since Mom seldom cook meal like that..
And then around after Asar, Dad cooked 'Roti John' and my Sister and I cooked Cucur Lemak Manis.. 
Of Course, Dad's 'Roti John' was marvelous even when he forgot to add the salt..





For dinner, my Brother cooked Hamburger and I cooked Broccoli with butter..
I ate a double Hamburger and yes, it was dang full. Haha.


Well, that's a lot of food menu for a day. 
We usually have 1 menu but today, there's like what? 4? 5? Haha.
It was nice being back home. I miss my family sooo much!


Now, back to watching 'Pretty Little Liars'.. My latest obsession ;)  


-MJxx



No comments: