Friday, December 30, 2011

I screw up life, but so does everyone else.

Salam'alaik..


Do you know when your life is screwed up?
Well, my answer would be, "when you try to get out of a smaller mess and ends up in a bigger one..".


I always tend to avoid going on a path that would clash with something I don't want to go through..
But I always end up there anyway.






If I were to have a daughter my aged,
I would advice her that..
Sometimes life would have a plan contrast with yours,
But don't try to tune it back to you..
Instead, try to make the best of that plan.
It'll be a lot tougher but that's what maturity is all about.


Even when I'm gonna be 20 in a few months, or weeks..
I still am as childish as a young teenager who wanted to taste life..
I make mistakes that everyone thought it'll be impossible to make..
And yes, I screw up life again and again..


But I manage to pull the string up together again.
And I know I have every reason to keep on going;
With family, friends and those random strangers who make my life meaningful.
There's no way I let difficulties conquer me ;)

No comments: