Sunday, December 25, 2011

Friends? Enemy? or a LIAR?

Salam --.--*


Have you ever feel like you trust someone so much? 
Or being close to a person because you somehow feel comfortable around her?
And tell them everything like she's your sister.. a Twin of yours~


But you are blind that all they want is not your friendship but something else..
A motive of their own.


Guess where this is? ^^




That's what I feel right now.
But I'm not 100% sure what her motive is right now..


I'm the kind of person to do things I want without the fear of being different or outshine..
But this person, it's like everything I did that attract attention piss her off.. 


It's not that I hate her, if you're gettin' the idea..
I just don't like the way she react when I told her something excited that had happened to me and she would go whatever..
And of course she never will miss a chance to make me jealous, if that's her intention because I'm not..


The cat I found outside my room =^.^=


Not that I don't get jealous..
But I seldom get jealous because I have this devil-may-care attitude.. 
And of course, I'm the slow type so...
It took awhile for me to figure out if she's trying to bring me down.. Haha.


Just so you know, I like her.. Really I do..
I don't do hating people much..
I try to look at their best side rather than focus too much on the bad side..


So I hope that if she's reading this..
I have a message:


"I don't mind if you're trying to do this out of fun but IF you're trying to do this to piss me off then let me tell you something.. I may be nice but I'm not that innocent. I know how to act and I've been playing games with people mind since forever so if you think you're up to my level, think again."


Lastly, Peace Ya'll !

-MJxx


No comments: