Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Assalamualaikum ^^,



This was a piece of writing that I wrote when I woke up from sleep. 
Seriously.. I opened my eyes, reached for my phone and typed it.
I'm not sure the idea came before i went to sleep or in my dream.
Just the urge to write..
.
.
.


His arm wrapped around waist, thigh but tender..
while his head shared my pillow 
that there was not even an inch distance between us. 
I could even hear his soft snoring being whisper in my ear,
like a melancholy lullaby that should put me to sleep 
but my heart oppose it by beating like a drummer to his drum during a rock concert 
because of his close contact, and something else. 
Something that made me wonder and ponder..
If he wake up when I was asleep
would he quickly let go or stay put while holding me?


-MJxx

No comments: