Thursday, December 22, 2011

Soul-mate..?

Assalamualaikum ^^,




So.. what is this business with the whole soulmate thingy?
Do you believe in it?
Believe in having a person who are destined to be with you but were separated when you're sent down to this earth...
The person that you will built your other life with..
The one without your family.


I do believe in destiny, fate and soulmate...
And I know he's out there, somewhere.


Because I could feel him.
I know..
It sounds weird.







I would somehow feel lonely and missing someone but I don't know who.
Till it actually distracts me to focus on things like a lovesick high school girl..


At times I feel a feeling of longing..
To want to meet someone but I don't know who.


Sometimes I would talk inside my head..
And hoping that you would listen.
That for some odd reason, you could hear me.


I know you're out there somewhere..
Waiting, wanting..
For the moment to arrive.


I hope, you're doing well..
Because I am..
They say, 'Waiting is pure torturing '..
I couldn't agree more.





"At night when the stars light up my room
I sit by myself
Talking to the Moon
Try to get to You
In hopes you're on the other side
Talking to me too
Or am I a fool
who sits alone
Talking to the moon"



P/s: I also attach a Bruno Mar's song, 'Talking to The Moon' because for some reason.. I could see the relation there ^^,

-MJxx

No comments: