Sunday, December 25, 2011

Midnight Muse ; Thinking 'bout u..

"I'm Sorry, Love."





I pretend that I couldn't figure out my feelings..
I denied when I started to feel it..
But I can't and I won't run away from it again.


I miss you..
I miss you like Hell..
I miss you that my heart started to ache..
I miss you like you just left yesterday..
And I don't know what I would do the first day you left.


I began to walk back to that closet where the memory of us I stored. 
The moment where we first met,
You pretend that you hate me and I pretend that I couldn't be bothered.
Finally we let our mask of egos down..
You eventually let me in your life and I eventually let myself trust you.


I began to let that feeling in..
We began to laugh together, smile at each other, loving one another..
But we let our guard down and reality barge in.
Without warning, without mercy..
It pushed us down and slashed us apart.


You began to regret us..
I began to lose trust..
Long before we're sticking down to each other throat and swear that this is the biggest mistake we've made.


You turn away,
I left.
Neither one of us wants to give in..
So we give away the precious thing that we held.
Our love. 


Right now, I bet you're looking down the window in the direction of my street..
Because I'm doing the exact same thing.
And then, I would look up at the moon,
Wondering if you're looking up at it too.


Maybe, just maybe..
Thinking if we could pull this feeling through...


-MJxx

No comments: