Monday, August 1, 2011

Why I prefer English Writing..?

I know it has nothing to do with the post but who cares?
Salam..

Firstly.. Yes, I havent update in ages because well, busy.. Sy tersgt lah bz lately.. ok, no.. since start sem.. I think I've told u b4, ryt? (Okayy.. I wanna try writing in full english.. No short form.. Unless needed. Here goes..)

Before that, do you guys want to know why I write in English? Why I prefer in over Bahasa Malaysia/Melayu?

Mainly because I start writing since I was 12 (the diary and free writing thingy.. not the essay we hav to do in classes) and that is the period where my hormone started to change -Ok, fine xde kene mengene- that is when I start to get exposure from the REAL world and what I meant by REAL world is.. the world with internet, tvs, hanging out, socially over, etc.. And I'm not expose to it in Malay. Yes, I mean I never heard Malay songs before during this age, did not read Malay book and surely, did not watch Malay drama (exp. 4 Cinta Bollywood which hav Aaron Aziz. Gosh, such an old drama!). So, my friend and I we're into this American  or Western Lifestyle so I drop Malay lifestyle.

Ye, sy admit.. Sy Melayu pd IC and pd keturunan yg pun takk 100% Malay cuz sy ad darah lain gakk.. People might say, sy xbersyukur dilahirkan Melayu or 'nak jdy Mat Salleh konon' or mayb 'xmengaku asal diri dr mne'.. Well, to that I'll answer.. Sy bersyukur sgt2 dilahirkan ISLAM! Kalau setakat Melayu.. ade je yg lahir melayu tp xIslam.. Bersyukur ke gi2? For me, race is nothing.. Yes, it determine Culture and Origins but I prefer to be label as org ISLAM and not org Melayu because if the Melayu derived me away from Islam then for D*mn sure I'll drop the Malay altogether.. Ic x ic..  Okayy.. this is SO not prejudice okay.. spe yg smgt Kemelayuan dier tggi.. maaf.. but this is just my penny of thoughts..

Okayy, rse da tersasul jauh nie(ye, sy gne BM gakk sumtimes cuz sum ppl xsuke 100% eng)..

Okay, so I start writing in English and I like to write in English because I can play with words and I write better in English and well, for some who aren't much expose to English slang and all.. I'm sorry, but I prefer to joke ard in English.. It makes more sense.

Okayy.. so that's why I prefer writing in English.. Besides, I'm an English Student for crying out loud.. I have to write in English.. So I can improve myself.. and well, so I can get the spices of it stir well in my ingredients of Language.. Yes, I'm a freakin' poet..

Fine, da tersasul from the original topic so I had to change It.. actually nk tulis sal Ramadhan but.. well.. Allah knows best ^_^.. Tnx 4 readin ya'll.. Salam n Selamat berpuase!

No comments: