Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The person I am.

Salam Ramdhan.







Sometimes we tend to look at others to begin shaping our self. 
Other times I wish to be someone who everyone could stare in awe. 
But I realized that no matter how much you try to impress people; they'll always find a way to disappoint you. 


I am born a dreamer. 
The girl who would stare into space and being brought back only when reality hits me hard.
The girl who would act so recklessly that the moment pain slice its way through I would stumble and looked around with an empty eyes, waiting for a hand to bring me back up.
The girl which people find odd as my interest & attitude contrast from theirs.


I tend to smile and laugh hard when my heart yearns to shed a tear or two. 

I love to help people when they were lost but I'm not sure who would be willingly help me when darkness consume.
I write poetry and diary entry to express my feelings rather then show or share them with people around.


I look up to those who has an amazing talent because I want to be just like them.
I look around those who try to impress people with materials and fake attitude as I find them annoying.
I pity those who falls for others lie and fallacy easily as it shows how an idiot they are.


No matter how much people tend to hate me; I always want to stand tall like a Skyscraper. 
Because I know, I don't live to please others. 



 Yours Truly,
MJxx.

No comments: