Monday, August 1, 2011

Rantz from the 1st day of fasting

Salam..

Huu~ Firstly before I start to write about my dayy.. I wanna say that "To those who r fasting with someone, cherish your moment cuz u might never know when it'll ends" huu~ T.T

This year, 1st day je da sorg2.. naseb ade Iftar kat Masjid.. kalau takk, de yg menangis  mkn sorg2 kat bilik.. huu~ So today, I woke up around 3.45 by an incoming msg so I perform some Solat and Sahur some rice and biscuit. Mind u, I did everything alone today and yes, freakishly alone!

I woke around 8 wiv a stomach that demands the toilet and afterward, I slept back and woke around 11++ again wiv an incoming msg.. I started to think msg tones and a better alaram then my alarm tone.. huu~ And well, I didnt spend much today apart from lazying around till 3pm while waiting for a msg to tell me there's usrah today but to my dismay, there's none.

So after performing my zohore, I spend like half an hr solving a Sudoku game. Yes, I'm bored regardless of assignment pilling up. Huu~ So I did solve the Sudoku and I received the msg I waited for.. telling me there's no Usrahh.. So, I turn back to my assignments and yes, part time chcking FB..

It was a bore ppl talk about how hungry they are and all in their status so I scrolled with eyes half open and I saw a blog entry from a senior and KUIS here and she tell bout her being alone fasting and I was like, omg! me too.. How sad.. huu~ And she said she felt like crying.. wheres I already did.. haha!

Well, its already 6.30 and I need to get ready for Iftar and Solat terawih at Al-Azhar mosque.. Selamat berbuke to ya'll and remember, CHERISH THAT MOMENT! Salam!

No comments: