Saturday, August 27, 2011

The King of all Nights & Raya Fever ``

Salam 27th of Ramamdhan!




Last night is the night of all nights that it's such a waste to not giving it your best shot. Last night the whole family spend the night at the mosque that I felt a certain tug in my heart that this Ramadhan is different. 

It's so much different then before that I felt thankful that I get to spend this year's Ramadhan with those I love like my family, room8, frenz, and of course, my new family in KUIS. They are amazing. They have a care like no other towards me and I felt a bless that I've found them ^_^.

So much that last night, when it's my first time sleeping at the mosque, many things happened to me. It may be insignificant to others but it meant alot to me. Because last night I had a dream. I dream of them. And it wasn't one of that dream that leads you no where because I know it tries to tell me something, but I've yet fig. it out. And during my tadarus, there's a man sitting in front that when I finish reading he was gone. In my heart I said, 'If its an Angel, please Angel send my regard to Allah and thank you for listening to my Quran recitation and thanks for staying up with me when everybody is asleep.'

I know it seems childish but in my heart, a lil' girl is residing there and yes, I'll forever believe that I have my own personal Angel with me. And last night, I felt that my connection to Allah tighten that I somehow fell in love with every words I recite.

I thank Allah, for still giving me a second chance and thanks for still wanting to help me and I promise you, I'll do it right this time round.


Changed.

I don't have the 'Raya Fever' BUT I have a fever towards those who have a Raya Fever. It annoys me that I'm living in the mids-city because everytime Raya or some special occasion occur, we have jam. No, no.no... not that jam but the worst jam with cars and sort. That's what you get for living in a bz place like JB. 

For some reason, i didn't think about Raya much this year. I haven't even buy anything for raya yet and its the 27th day. All I could think about is finishing my Quran before Raya. People around are soo busy planning for Raya, waste half of their money for it and for what purpose? 

Raya is like a convocation for us for having finishing our studies in the Madrasah of Tarbiyyah in this holy month yet, people when over the board and most typical Malay answer is so "Org takk kate kite. Mesti lahh baju raya kene cantekk2 sbb xnakk org kate xstandart" . Please lahh.. Xpayah lahh nakk all over. Its just a feakin' day, for God Sake`...


Buying is not a sin but goin' overboard for it is definetly  Idiotic. I conclude this entry with Salam Ramadhan & Salam Raya. Oh, n Salam Merdeka for Malaysians. Haha.

No comments: