Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Playing wiv feelings..

Salam. Heyy..

Well, the night is young and so is my writing mood. Xtau lahh nakk categorize my mood as wat? Huu~ Mixed feelings kot. So, before I start to rant all out about my entry tonight.. how 'bout a question to ponder..

"Have you ever feel like trusting this 1 person when u find it hard to trust others. And that 1 particular person that u tend to trust and love BETRAY and PLAYED wiv your feeling like you r nothing but sh*t to them?"
(Pardon my language as I can't seem to restrain it any longer..)

Well, thats exactly how I felt.. Tolong ehh.. and to think that I actually fell for him and tot that he's different.. huu~ looks like that naive lil' girl is still within me that I make decision based on my feelings rather then my critical evaluation.. But that's life, ne?

After all this years that I sorta look up to that guy I finally realize that it is not ME who didn't deserve someone like HIM but it is HE who didn't deserve someone like ME. And to think that he'll change one day... That he's the other side of me.. Puh-lease..

I wanna blame me for it but I realized that HE is to be blame for everything. I know it seems 1 sided here but I know that what ever he said to me,, It's a mistake, a lie.. It's all drugs.


I'm sorry for the 1sided entry and for the non-motivation or pengajaran because well, I'm in a state where my body is here, but my mind is somewhere far away that it wants to remain there for the tym being.. :)

Salam Ramadhan!

No comments: