Monday, August 1, 2011

Iftar Ramadhan!

Salam readers!

So, today is the 1st day in my college life I break my fast in the Masjid. It was fun actually.. As in, I was there from Asar to after Tarawih and being in the Masjid -apart from the hot and humid air- it actually feels right and at home. I guess mainly because its Fitrah.. Our human nature wanting to be near our Creator..

So I break fast with some of my friends and well, during the Terawih I met this lady whom look familiar to me but oh well, I didn't seem to remember her.. She asked about stuff like my course, year, where I live etc.. and I actually felt like I don't know.. appreciated.. haha!

I love terawih but I hate the umcomfyness of it.. I mean, I can't seem to breath! Oh, and well, the lil' kids rushing here and there reminds me of my bro and sis and how much I miss them!

Well, that's all.. Salam and nyt!

No comments: