Wednesday, September 26, 2012

It WAS my life..

.:Assalamualaikum:.



I have this thing inside of me that somehow when I read someone writing or poems or whatev that is so good, atleast in my own opinion, that it feels like falling in love. The world stop for a second and took my breath away and the more I read, the more I feel as though my head was up in the air, somewhere that at times, tears could trickled down my cheek.

I guess that is just me.

I can be a bit sentimental to stuff like that. And delusional. Whatever.

Anyway, a few days ago someone asked me about my love life and it was surprising for me. Its been awhile since someone dare to ask me that question because no one would really want to venture in my past life and that was when I realized.. Its been 2 years. 

2 years since "Forever and Always", 
2 years since fighting late at night, 
2 years since checking my fb and phone msg countless times,
2 years since smiling for no reason and crying about nothing...

Its been awhile and I did not realize it. How time has past and how I have change since then. It is not that I did not feel lonely at times and wishes that I have someone to talk to, someone that I can let things out, someone that can be that secret strength of mine.. but I know I'm no place to do so. 

I'm not that giddy high-school girl anymore. I have things that matters to me more right now. I can't afford to fall in love, to even look for one. I don't have that liberty and capability anymore. And I'm glad.

Because falling in love is such a waste of time.

My friend used to call me 'Ice Maiden' because she said that whenever I look at guys, its like they are not worthy of me, that I put up such a high wall because I do not want to let them in. That I walked around leaving frozen footprint behind. 



==ANYWAY==

I was actually being frustrated with Window Live MM because I've been editing the video of our Lit drama for hours and yet, yet.. it got stuck! Tralala.. I'm being patient here. Pfft~

Since it was way over midnight, I love losing myself to words. Letting whatever my heart desire takes place here. This is what I meant by 'Midnight Muse'.

-MJxx

No comments: