Saturday, September 15, 2012

In case I remember you..



In case I remember you,
I want to be able to feel what I felt before..
I want to recall back all those sweet and awful memories..
I want you to keep on giving me those expression you use only for me..

I'm sorry that I forget you,
You are really special to me, I can feel that..
But I could not foresee what would happen to me..
I do not even think that one day I'll lose you to this..

But I promise you, I'll remember you..
I'll do whatever it takes...

I'm sorry you have to go through this..
I'm sorry you have to suffer on my behalf..
But not for long, darling I promise..

Happily ever after is not as it seems...
Dragon, princesses and evil queens,
Are nothing but mere illusion..

But you and I..
We're the victim of time and accidents,
We're the enemy of fantasy and dreams...

Whatever it is, please..
When my memory regain,
We'll stop fighting..

-MJxx

[Late night muse]

No comments: