Saturday, September 15, 2012

Not-a-total-random-post!

Assalamualaikum^^,

I just read my friend Eleena nyer blog about her moments of giving birth and I think she's awesome and sngatlah berani. Then came this feeling of wanting to have a baby of my own. Berangan, padahal kahwin pun blum. And I'm sure I'm not ready for it. I can see that some of my friends already have that ciri-ciri of being a wife but not me. I still am too childish and immature to be one. 

I plan to get married at 22 which is a longggg way to go so I do not have to get all work up. Haha. Besides, who knows in 2 years time I'll learn the true meaning of being a woman *pfft~*. I don't really care actually. I mean jodoh sume in Allah's hand right? When the perfect time come, you'll be ready as ever. I'll be ready, at the very least. Though I still can't picture my self having a family of my own.

Mesti I'll fight alot with my husband and then dier kene pujuk me or at least I hope he won't leave me because of my ego-ness and headstrong-ness. Nah, I'll try to change that part. I'll try to not be that egoistic when I get married later on. As long as he can stands me. As long as he is patient enough to be with a girl like me. 




Yaaa~ I mean, whatever. Not that it matters now.

Anyway, I'm trying to finish up my assignments; translation, Islamic Lit, Literature, Term paper..  See? I have lots to do yet I'm procrastinatinggggg!

It is a bit lonely today. I finish up time by watching Fairy Tail. Sometimes I love this whole solitude thing. It makes me reflect on myself more. 

This is just a random entry. I just feel like writing because of the whole baby thing and because I'm procrastinating. And because I have been very immature, and emotional this week due to the 'time-of-da-month' thingy. I've hurt alot of people this week so whatever, I'm sorry those people who I have hurt.. this week. Fine, or last week, or the previous week or throughout my lifetime. 

I am human. So are you people. So, get-over-it! We're not in high school anymore. We're not that young immature high school kid who talks a lot but lacks experience. Am I right? 

"You get what you give".. "What goes around comes around".. "Be kind to unkind people"
Those words had me going throughout my lifetime.

When I fight with my best friend... When I broke up with 'that-particular-guy-who-goes-unnamed'.. When I play with other people's feeling.. When I start to be unkind.. 

Those period and moments where history is repeating itself because Allah wants to remind me that I still have not fix that particular mistake yet. So, whatever it is.. I'm fixing it now so it won't be too late. 

Wow, so it is not really that random an entry. Haha. I hope whoever read this will atleast get something from it. I don't want my words to be mere words. I want my words to help the world to be a better place. Okayy, dah merepek. Time to stop writing! =)

-MJxx



No comments: