Monday, November 28, 2011

My heart.. it's alive.

Assalamualaikum..



I haven't write for quite sometime..
And I feel like bursting up.
Because writing makes me feel alive..
Being around words just calm me..


I have reasons for not updating but I don't have a reason for not writing..
And I felt like I just betrayed myself..
For not letting my heart have a chance of being free..


So right now,
I'm taking every opportunity and time..
Regardless of being 2am in the morning..
I want to be alive
I want to write more than a drunken man need his beer,
More than a druggie need his needle..


I'll forget the world for now,
I'll put away my problems for a moment,
I'll turn away from reality for second...
To let my heart dance through the floor of words..


Slow yet gracefully making its move..
Showing the world what a beautiful piece it can produce..

-MJ

No comments: