Friday, November 11, 2011

11.11.11 ; Date of the year.. the century..

Assalamualaikum ^^,


I know I've been in a bit of hiatus,
So.. hello.
Its been awhile.






Well, I think everybody is updating things about it.
Some choose this date to get married and such..
Well, it is a beautiful date and it won't be encountered after today.


As for me,
I've always been a freak for things like this.
I always wanted today to have a special encounter or event that I didn't plan happen.
And I've been writing and dated the date of the years since I was like,.. 13, 14?



As for today.. 
Nothing happen yet because I'm alone.. 
Well, not 100%.. but it was a pretty event-less day..


Everytime I'm alone,
I felt like as though i'm draining myself..



Well, its a short entry for today. 
Ja ne!


-MJxx

2 comments:

khalila ishak said...

betul... ramai buat entry pasal 11/11/11. sy x buat pasal ramai dh buat. haha...

for me...
sad : someone is leaving so far away on that date ;(
lovely : my dearest sister cheer me up. blanje makan, blanje baju. huhu

tapi sebenarnye x de ape pun kan. same je tarikh bile2 pun. cume nombornye unik je. kan ^_^

Maryam Jameelah said...

@khalila.. haha.. tu lahh..jdy cam cliche' lakk.. ee, mesti tarikh nie kenangankn utk khalila? yup2.. sgt unikk sbb tu ramai nakk igt tarikh nie.. ade lagy satu yg unikk 20/11/2011.. hee~