Monday, April 25, 2011

U can DIE from CUTENESS!! lol.

Assalamualaikum ^.^v

I'm not gonna write much 4 tiz post cuz I'm super lazzyyy & I have an assignment tat have to be done but I'm delaying it! Haha. I'm the Master for Last Minute! Muhahaha. Okayy.. so I'm just gonna woe u guys with cute pictures that I found!

A..aa.. See the cats black eyes! 


Haha.. This baby's face is actually serious!


Yea baby! Wayy of enthusiasm-ness .


I know sum ov u already saw this but I don't care. IT'S CUTE!


Photobucket
This GOT to be fav. Hahax! Omg, I luv tiz baby...


Photobucket
I'll make this face if I wanna sumtine. Except it doesn't turn out this wayy. lol.


Photobucket
Haha. Diggs the cat's look. Looking for a 'cat fight'.



Photobucket
Please, please, please Daddy.. Can I have Ice Cream for 1 month? Or you could buy me a car..

Haha. Who doesn't love Scooby?


Photobucket
Oh myy.. I lurve buzz in this movie..




Oh.. my veryy favv Disney Character.. Rapunzel


Don't forget...



Maximus!


And lastly...



Photobucket
Teletubies is so freakin' awesome! Haa~

Hope u people hav fun watchin' this.. oh, and.. and.. did u guys just die of the CUTENESS?! 
Hahax! Kayy, ciao people!

No comments: