Friday, April 1, 2011

Marriage?!



aww.. ain't they sweet?

Assalamualaikum ^.^.

Okay, consider my age I'm not one to be talking about marriage but hey, if fate befalls me fast, who noes? My grandma got married at the age of 16 and that makes me more then allowed but yea, times changing. During that time, 16 is an appropriate age but now, who noes? Some say 25 is the right age (like my parents, for example) and the laws stated 18 but screw that, the appropriate time to get married is the time where you feel you can be responsible enough.

I heard of early marriage and some work out well. More then okay, I guess. Some people, on the other hand, needs planning to be done. Of course, now at the age where our grandparents build their life together, we are working on our future. Studying so we could get a better job or became a noble person in the eye of the society. They work out well but that doesn't mean us. Nowadays, what's important is education 'cause its the ticket to a better lifestyle but.. yea, I always have a 'but' there because I'm trying to be neutral, you know, not picking sides. Heh~ So, back to that, fate defines everything. You're trying your best but HE knows what best for you. ^.^v



In my own opinion, I rather not marrying now, 'rather not' doesn't equal to 'do not want to' because you might never know your fate or jodoh. I rather not because firstly, I'm not responsible enough to handle such a large burden both emotionally and physically because, I hate to admit it, I'm still child-like or in malay, kebudak-budakkan. It's not that I don't know how to do home chores or cook cuz proudly, I can do both with excellency. Haha ;p but yea, I can be a child and not handle problem quite professionally or like an adult. Screw that, I'm only 19. ;p.

Moral of the story: Marriage is one of the ibadah in Islam. And by doing that, you just earn yourself Allah's blessing. And girls, it's an easy ticket for you to Paradise if you get married and be the wife both Allah and your husband wants. Plus praying and fasting but yea, easier for you. Besides, marriage is blessing. When the right time comes, go for it. As long as your intention is noble, you'll get Allah's blessing, InsyaAllah.

Salam.
xoxo,
MJ. ^.^v

No comments: