Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Tsk.Tsk. I'm proud of myself.

Assalamualaikum ^.^


Look at the pix! Look at the pix! It's CUTE! Hahax.

Okayy, back to the topic... I'm suppose to write why I'm proud of myself.
Well, the reasons are:

  1. Today I undergo a session of photo-shoot with myself! Haha. I can actually took a great picture. Surprise2. And can actually pose like a Model. Haha. Nah, the last statement is exaggerating. I can just pose.. ;pp
  2. I finish creating my own header! You guys might be, "Tu jer?" but it's actually a big thing for me. Heh~ But it's nt really tatz "WHOA". n nice but I'm satisfied. *Senyum Sokmo*
  3. Did you see that side bar thingy on the right corner--> Yup. I've been working for it for a day and frust over came me bcuz it juz won't get ryt! Atlast I know y.. b'cuz the HTML that I use is wrong. Errk? Kalau x da lame siap.. Huu~ But I'm greatful cuz I didn't give up and keep doing it!snsd gif Pictures, Images and Photos
  4. I just created FORMSPRING! I know, that thing is long on but I keep delaying to create it until I read TOK's formspring that I feel like doing it. Heh~
  5. Well, there's no number 5. Just wanna make it longer. Haha! Tnx for reading no. 5 people.. ^.^v
Arigato 4 reading snsd gif Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: