Monday, April 11, 2011

What is LOVE 2 u?

Assalamualaikum Readers!


Today I'm gonna chit-chat about LOVE. Well, I'm not an expert about it but still, I wanna share my views about it. And the thing about "view" is that its neither right nor wrong and you have to respect it.

So, what say me about this love thing that people get all worked up for?

Well..

If you asked the 13 yr old me, u'll get.. "Ehh, something yg special.. heh~" With that innocent, naive eyes.. 0.0.

If you asked the 16 yr old me, u'll get.. "Love is a painful thing and an illusion. But if he notice me everything means the opposite." Wiv that sorta determine eyes. heh~

If u asked the 18 yr old me, u'll get.. "Slightly don't care. Not gonna fall inlove anyway" Wiv that bored attitude.

If u ask me NOW, u'll get.. "Love define differently. To me, to be inlove is healthy. Cuz u get to smile that childish smile and hope 4 sumtine 2 happen and dream ov the possibilities. So love is important." Wiv that wise attitude and a smirk. Haaa~




Of course, not everything you feel upsy-daisy means u're in love.. Sometimes you happen to have a crush or admire or like the opposite sex. And let me define you;

Crush: Itz tat giddy up feelings u get but nothing serious came about it. Like u see a dress u like and go "Waa~ Cantek nye." *Imagine anime sparkle eyes* and you don't usually hold on to that feelings 4ever ryt? U might even 4get it. So tatz a crush. It onli hurtz a bit. I had crushes b4.

Admire: Everyone have this feelings fix upon them, so everyone knows how to differ it. Itz when u get that "Bagos nye dierr" and keep on updating urself on that person and want to be like them.. yea.. tatz when u admire sum1. Itz nt love. I get that feelings alot. I admire those who can be different and be a trend-setter or just someone who act something that surprise people. Heh~

Like: Like is just a smaller version of love. Itz nt tat giddy up and sometimes just an average feelings. I like many people because I'm nt use to the idea ov hating someone. *winkwink*

Moral of the Story: So, what ever your definition of LOVE. Make sure you don't make it a permanent. B'cuz what ever your feelings is; u'll never know when they'll come. So, kalau korg hate the idea ov Love now and be against it sgt2, one day dier dtg.. N u get that giddy up feelings.. nk ckp ape? Heh~ What ever it is.. Love is human nature! Don't ever let go.

Hug & Kisses,
MJ.

1 comment:

bdk getah said...

follow me k..
http://bdkgtah.blogspot.com/