Friday, April 22, 2011

Dealing with Criticizing... or People's bad mouth!

Salam & Hello Fellow Bloggerz!

You know this world is not saint ryt? And so are people, obviously. Actually.. the people create this unsaint world. Huu~ n since we have no other choice of place.. we live with them. Hell, we might even be one of them. Okayy, pe yg mepek nie..

Some of us, okayy.. Most of us, while living in this unsaint world, might have encounter with criticizes or bad talk ryt? Biaselahh, org suke mengate cuz basically this world BORES them. N spe2 yg doin' it.. StopStop! It'z sinful, people.. and it hurtz!

So here's what I'm getting at on this topic.

Just my humble, most insignificant advice on dealing with it. When I said dealing with it, I mean not to help avoid critique or 'so-people-won't-critique' cuz obviously, people will ALWAYS find a way to pull you down. This is just some ways that might or might not work but insyaAllah, Allah's will. On how to not let them pull u down.




1- Confident!: I was taught by experience and 'wise' people that when people bad mouth or give u hell, look in their eyes and say, "I don't give a damn!" Well, I won't encourage you to say the exact same word that I use because I will also unlikely sayy that but something close to that. BUT when u tell them u xkesahh, jgn lakk kate2 da bguzz.. muke lakk mcm takut2. Spoil perr! Give them the look.

Or even better, DON'T SAY ANYTHING. Just look at them and SMILE. Smile se-confident2 yg u guyzz can cuz they'll be taken back 4 sure. Lyk, "Perg, aq saketkan atyy budakk nie; bole lakk dier senyumm alekk kat aq." Cuz purpose of diorg nak criticize korg cuz nk saketkn atyy korg and wen atyy korg sakett mesti korg down gile2 kan. So, PROVE THEM WRONG! Make them SPEECHLESS! *Erkk, da cam protest campaign lakk*

2- Don't fight fire with fire: This is what people usually do. Org kene kan dier, dier kene kan org, beh org tu kenekn dier alekk.. Oh, come on! When is it going to end, people..? If we let them be, doesn't mean we announce defeat but rather we show them that we're mature enough to not play their childish game. Seriously, this mengumpat2, critique, bad mouth thingy is so childish. It's for uncivilized people.

I mean, korg pna nmpak takk bdk kecik maen 'kwn-xkwn' behh ajak kwn laen jgn kwn dier gakk.. what does that scenario make u think of?

3- Be nice to them!: Yea, exactly. I mean, korg ingat takk about the story yg Nabi s.a.w accompany this Blind old Kafir woman and all the way she talked bad about Nabi s.a.w without knowing it's him who was with her and Nabi didn't abandon or marah that old woman rather he helped her and is being nice towards her the whole journey and when she knows it's Nabi s.a.w.. Dier msk Islam.

So that actually proves it all. Besides, this people who were criticizing others mayb dier lonely or wants to be like you a.k.a jealous so.. kasihanilahh mereke. Who knows, they might turn out from being your critique to be your no.1 fan? Kn3?

That's all I can think of. I know, cket nyerr.. But heyy, it's 1.30 in da morning. My minds practically flicking ryt now.. I hope this helps some of you =))).





Moral of the Story: I may not be a famous blogger or writer (on the way, InsyaAllah =D) who sometimes gets Anon or famous anything who get criticized ALOT but I'm me and even a simple, not-famous person like moi was bad mouth n criticize sometimes from people, even those I consider close to.. but oh well.. C'est La Vie! This is life! ;)

No comments: