Thursday, April 28, 2011

Old songs that brings back the memoir~

Assalamualaikum =)!


Everybody have that songs that they used to love in the past along with some sorta memories that come with it, ryt? It could be a memory of certain someone or just a memory that doesn't sound epic much.. Like I used to have this song stuck in my head when I took my SPM and when I listen to it nowadays.. I would go, "errkk.. ingat tym SPM dlu".. *Shudder*

So, here are some songs that when I listen 2 it todayy, brings me back to the yesterdays:


  1. Breathe by Taylor Swift: I had this on my playlist during my SPM and when I played this, I always think of them. And until now, when it's been like a year or so.. this song somehow brings me back to that moment ;) 
  2. Unbelievable by Kaci Brown: Ahh.. this one makes me think of that guy I dated when I was 14 because the situation fits this songs perfectly. He was all that clingy that makes me feel.. urm, rocky? Unsure? Something close to that. Hee~
  3. This year by A*Teen: This pulls me back.. wayy back to my first year of secondary school. Everytime I heard it, I was like, "Omg, I've grown up.." Sob2.
  4. If we were a movie by Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus: This is still my favorite no matter how old it gets. Because this makes me think that Miley used to be awesome and I'm not sure when I started liking this but maybe it's the lyrics that compliment my "love" life at that time..? I don't know. I forget things easily. 
  5. The way I love you by Taylor Swift: I know. I know. I just LOVE Taylor Swift. Haha. Actually, this song; which aren't that old remind me of him. Yup, my KISA.. u don't know what 'kisa' is? Search for it. Heh~ I'm not in the mood in telling. I still listen to this song now and then and I love flashback!
Well, I guess that's all I can think about. Thanks for reading.. ;p
Salam, MJ.

No comments: