Saturday, March 31, 2012

The you that enlighten me..

Assalamualaikum, Minna-san! ^^,


I'm currently watching Fairy Tail, that is why I insert alot of Japanese words.. Minna-san means "Everyone!" ..
Hee~


You know, now that I realized something.. People usually monologue in their mind right? Like sometimes they have scenarios or some sort of conversation in their mind. I have that too. I mean, most of the time I'm with my conscious.. You know, the person you're talking too.


Now that you mention it, it's almost 8 years, ne?


8 years since I met him


This has been a secret I kept and still will be keeping. Sometimes that cat is out of the bag but most of the time, I rather it stays in. 


One of my fav epd!


Back to the topic, I usually monologue on things that sort of entertain me like fighting with magics, or some sad moment, or a sadistic one or just rather a conversation with him. He's sort of my spirit.. Ne H-kun


Sometimes I feel like screaming my head off or give up when the tide is too high for me to overcome but.. because its there.. because I can feel my other half beating, still struggling to live.. I became strong. My inner self, no, my other half.. you gave me the strength sometimes for me to overcome reality.


Yup, my biggest weakness.. Reality.


That is why I rather close my eyes and drift away that I would find myself inside my own world. I would feel safe. Safe inside that kingdom of mine that no matter what, my heart is somewhat alive.


Beating, beating. And keep on being alive. 


-MJxx

No comments: