Monday, March 26, 2012

The strength to endure.

Assalamualaikum ^^,


Yare2, it's been awhile since I last update. It's not like I'm busy or something because it's my 3mth semester break and for someone who is consistently busy at College; having nothing to do is a drag.


It's like when you are so used to holding bags or stuff that when you are no longer required to do so, it feels empty and different that you need to hold on to something.


Haha. I know the hyperbolic is somewhat hard to understand.


So I've been watching Fairy Tail anime since the start of my holiday and I somehow learn alot from it. Amazing right? The story is basically about strength, and friendship, and family. But I would like to touch on the strength.






Often at times we came to war with our own self. A jihad is not just war between people but rather, a jihad between you and yourself is the hardest and greatest of all. This is because you knew your own strength and your own weaknesses and to fight your nafs or your desire; Who will actually win?


For me, my strength has always been my family and friends.


I know it sounds cliche but yes, I can never fight if its not because of them.
Oh, and the ultimate strength of all; Allah.


This may sound weird and chessy but one of my greatest mission is to protect my love ones.
My protective instinct is somehow high.
That I can't see my friend or family cry.
I would somehow felt guilty and weak and useless because I can't prevent them from not crying.
And I would protect them from not only physical danger but also the danger unseen.


Someone once said to me, "Maryam, you can't protect everything. You can't forever be the shield for them. At times those trials came to them that they have to deal it on their own."


I know.


But as long as I can be their shield, I will.
As long as I can fight for them, I will.
As long as I have the strength to absorb their sadness, I will.


Because I want my purpose in this life to mean something.
I want to be there for others as long as I'm still standing.
Because that is what Rasullullah (pbuh) taught us right?
Live life for others too. 

-MJ 

No comments: