Tuesday, March 27, 2012

You are the Number One for Me !

Assalamualaikum!





When that tears escape your eyes,
I want to be the one to catch it,
So it won't be sliding down insignificant..
Dropping down to earth..
Like as though that tears of yours,
Is nothing but water itself.


It's been awhile since I wrote a poem. 
And it's been awhile since I wrote a story too.
Though I never did actually wrote a complete one yet.
But I'll strive to do so!
Yosh!!

Ne, ne.. Do you want to know the real meaning behind this poem?

It means, that tears itself maybe water-like but for me I never look at tears as though they are water. I look at it as though tears is a sacred thing that human can produce. And tears, they aren't really something you could produce while faking it. 

True that sometimes we tend to produce fake tears or "crocodile tears" but you know, in order to produce it, you still have to think of something that will make you cry. 

So yeah, tears are sacred and I don't like to see someone crying because I can't help them from not crying and its hopeless. I'm hopeless. 

That is why, I want to catch that tears before it hit the ground so you know, that I'll never ever let sadness conquer you nor will I let that depress look reside your eyes.

No comments: