Friday, March 9, 2012

Friends; they'll help you to Jannah.

Assalamualaikum ^^,


Well, I haven't update for quite sometime, huh?
This is just a short entry because time is catching up and I haven't study my Varieties much..

Friends; they are people that you are not born with but rather you need them in your life..
Something like knowledge.
And friends are an important element that will in the end bring you to Jannah or Hell.
That is why we have to be careful in picking them.

I used to have friends that could not care less about Islam and I too tend to derive away from it..
But now, alahamdulillah..
Those whom I befriend with are those people that bring me closer to Jannah.

With them, instead of gossiping or rather bad-mouthing people, we tend to talk about problems regarding youth about Islam.. Talk about Islam..
And its fun. It really is.
And instead of persuading me to go somewhere where I'll lose myself, they persuading me to go to places that I would find myself..

And the best part is.
The moment that we are together, the time spent..
It'll be bless by Allah.

Thanks friend, for pulling me back from the dark pit..
For being the hand that will make the journey to Jannah easier..

-MJxx

No comments: