Sunday, July 6, 2014

Day 7 #RamadhanTazkirah: Ganbatte!





I think I am being too formal in this Ramadhan Tazkirah post and well, I don't think I get the message across cuz I'm being too rigid. Lol. So I'm back to writing like the old Maryam. I don't know which old Maryam but the Maryam that I am comfortable of being. In Malay we call it 'sempoi'. Some people may like it formal, some people don't. 

I simply like writing it like how I usually writes my diary. Yes, I still own a diary. Not digital, and not virtual. A real life, paper diary. Haha. 

I don't really know what to share today. I went through some of my old emails and messages and blogpost and when I said old, I really mean like it was dated back during 2008 and below. OLD. Ancient archive.





Then I realized something, I had went through a lot of changes but they are not all at once. They are phases. You know, those phase that you go through your life as a human being, well, that's how it is with changes. I believe it is not just me, but a lot of you. 

And I believe those phases is what makes us wiser. 

Between those who arrived at the peak of the mountain with a plane or those who climb it, who do you think gain more experience and appreciate the peak? Obviously those who climb.

Between cooking instant Mee Goreng and the real Mee Goreng (Yeah, I'm referring to myself here), which one taste better? I think most will say real Mee Goreng but yeah, Mi Sedap is nice too even though I don't eat instant noodle. I still can tolerate Mi Sedap goreng.    

Anyway, like Miley Cyrus sang in her song The Climb:

"Ain't about how fast I get there
Ain't about what's waitin' on the other side
It's the climb"


Remember, Allah sees our effort, not our endings. So if you think you are tired of all the phases, think again. Allah is slowly shaping you into a becoming a better person for yourself, your family and insyaAllah, for the Ummah. 





No sweat about the fall. Everyone falls. Everyone stumble on their way to Jannah. The most important thing is to climb back up, to stand back and face the world. Be a better person, step by step.

InsyaAllah, it will be worth the whole journey. =)
So, Ganbatte! (It means Good Luck in Japanese)

No comments: