Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12.12.12 {Part I}

Assalamualaikum^^,




Here I am, sitting in front of my laptop, eating some Date Cake and well, simply realizing that today's date is 12.12.12.. Well, waddaya say? It's the date of the year! I always love the date of the year for some unknown reason. And of course I'll be writing it down either in my diary or the blog.. Each year without fail! Well, except for the year 2001-2004 if I'm fairly not mistaken.. I was only a primary school student at that time and well, I'm simply not that fascinated with dates.. Ahaa..

Well, it was nothing special.

I just simply write what happen today and such, and oh, maybe this year is a bit different because it is the last year for the whole 'Date-of-the Year' thing. Yeah and you know why? Because There's not going to be a 13th month and so on. That is why I am so not excited about today. 

Just imagine the yearly ritual will stop.. And, and... What will I do next year?! 

I'm kidding. I'm not that fanatic.



So, as usual.. That what-I-did-at-12.12.12 :

1) I start of the day with watching movies. Haha. I mean, I was watching some when the clock strike 12.12.12. I watched a decent movie because that night I had like 3-4 meetings one after the other and well, I'm dying to have some escape from the pressuring world I'm in. So I choose 'College Road Trip' and 'Juno'.. Both movies made me cry. I do not even know why. I do that sometimes. 

Oh, and I slept at 4am -.-'

2) We had a fun class for both Mdm Rabi's and Mdm Hafida's. Learnt how to write a resume and well, during the Public Speaking class we had to do a twisted ending comic. It was so much fun! But even so, my head hurts and I feel very sleepy. Can't wait to sleep early tonight! 

3) On our way back to the hostel, we stopped for an Ice Cream at the PC Carnival and well, I stopped by to buy a Umobile simcard for my broadband. Officially hating Digi. I don't care if you are everywhere! You are not in my heart, that is for sure. 

Oh and the Umobile person or people, because there was 2 of them, when they listen to me talk they were like 'Are you a foreigner?' Don't get me wrong, I don't have a British accent but I would love to have one, it is just that.. There is some involuntary action in my head that whenever I speak to a Chinese, I would speak Singlish or Manglish, you know the 'I know lah', 'You get what?' That kind of slang and when they ask if I'm a foreigner, I was like 'No..' and then I was like, 'Oh, yeah.. I was a Singaporean.' 

They were like really fascinated with the fact that I was a Singaporean and that I was, well, dressed the way I dressed. I'm glad you know, to change their perception even for a little while. 

4) Paperwork, report and such! The usual club activities! It somehow manage to increase my headache. I hate this time of the semester.

I'll continue the second part tonight because well, it is incomplete until the end~

[To be continue...]        

No comments: